Please note the prerequisite for joining the RedR Australia Humanitarian Roster is a minimum of:
- five years' professional experience in your given field
- minimum 12 months in an international development/emergency setting.
The RedR Australia Humanitarian Roster is opened to both Australian and international applicants. RedR Australia celebrate diversity and we welcome Indigenous and Asia-Pacific applications.
- Online application and submission of resume.
- Suitable candidates will be contacted for a telephone interview.
- RedR Australia will organise reference checks.
- Suitable applicants are required to attend RedR Australia's two mandatory training courses: Essentials of Humanitarian Practice and Personal Safety, Security and Communications. Please view the Training Calendar to identify course dates before you apply.
- A final face-to-face interview will be organised in Melbourne after attending our mandatory training courses.
- Successful applicants will be asked to submit final documentation to secure their place on the Humanitarian Roster.
We will keep you informed throughout each step of the process
If you are unsuccessful this time, you will be notified and provided with recommended pathways to develop the further skills required.
If you require further experience working overseas or in emergency settings to join RedR Australia's roster, there are a variety of pathways you can follow.
- Volunteering is a great way to enhance your skills and develop your career.There are numerous organisations which offer volunteering opportunities abroad, these include:
Whether you're new to the sector or an experienced humanitarian, it's important to highlight your key skills, their relevance to RedR Australia and the work we do on behalf of our partners. Please visit Skills Profile to familiarise yourself with these.
Your curriculum vitae (CV) needs to accurately reflect your experience.Please prepare your CV using a clear, professional format that presents your skills and experience in an easily accessible manner - (we recomend proforma CV template )