Join us on Friday 4 May for RedR Day 2018. RedR Day is our annual fundraising day, raising awareness and funds for the amazing work of our humanitarian deployees.
All of our work relies on support from major donors, corporate partners and the Australian public. This investment enables us to provide international humanitarian assistance mobilising the right people, with the right skills, at the right time to make a difference when disaster strikes.
100% of the money raised from this event will go towards our work in international humanitarian response in the current Rohingya crisis to help us send more experts into emergencies and to train first responders. More than 800,000 Rohingya people have now fled to the Cox's Bazar Settlement in Bangladesh, unable to return home.
You can start planning your activities for fundraising today. Some ideas to raise funds include:
- Wearing red - get your team to wear red for the whole day.
- Eating red food - whether for one meal or snack, or the whole day.
- Red lolly jar - guess how many red lollies are in the jar.
- Red bake sale - hold a red-themed cake stall for morning tea.
- Team trivia - play our disaster-ready quiz in teams (coming soon!) or hold your own trivia event.
- Red raffle - gather some red prizes and raffle them off.
- Disaster-ready activities - see if your team can pack an emergency bag with the correct items, or assemble a tent or shelter in the shortest amount of time.
For further details, please email: email@example.com