Careers with RedR Australia
Join a committed team at RedR Australia and work together to achieve our mission. Our beneficiaries needs are at the centre of our work and in accordance to our values of accountability, integrity, empathy, and collaboration.
Working at RedR Australia provides you with the opportunity to reach your full potential and make a difference.
Our workplace culture
- Values based organisation committed to our mission
- Friendly supportive team environment
- Willing to celebrate the achievements, big and small
- Inclusive and flexible workplace
- Continuing professional development is our way of life
- Part of a global community
Who we are looking for
- Committed to our mission
- Willing to work to the best of your abilities
- Flexible, adaptable, and resilient
- Celebrate and embrace diversity
- Committed to working collaboratively
- Committed to professional development and continuous learning
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Corporate Private Health insurance discounts
- Paid leave between 25 Dec and 1 Jan each year
- Access to Paid Purchase Leave scheme
- Blood Donation leave
- Flu Vaccination
- Our office is well positioned in the city fringe of Melbourne. We are walking distance from vibrant Victoria Market.
- Some of our staff members have moved on to have successful careers within the international humanitarian aid and development sector.
There are currently no vacancies.
We are currently accepting applications to the below areas, please see click here for applications details: closes 4 August 2017
- International Programs
- Humanitarian Training
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning (MEAL)
Please visit the Get Involved page to view other opportunities to engage with RedR Australia.