Careers with RedR Australia
Join a committed team at RedR Australia and work together to achieve our mission. Our beneficiaries needs are at the centre of our work and in accordance to our values of accountability, integrity, empathy, and collaboration.
Working at RedR Australia provides you with the opportunity to reach your full potential and make a difference.
We are currently recruiting, please see Current Vacancies.
Our workplace culture
- Values based organisation committed to our mission
- Friendly supportive team environment
- Willing to celebrate the achievements, big and small
- Inclusive and flexible workplace
- Continuing professional development is our way of life
- Part of a global community
Who we are looking for
- Committed to our mission
- Willing to work to the best of your abilities
- Flexible, adaptable, and resilient
- Celebrate and embrace diversity
- Committed to working collaboratively
- Committed to professional development and continuous learning
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Corporate Private Health insurance discounts
- Paid leave between 25 Dec and 1 Jan each year
- Access to Paid Purchase Leave scheme
- Blood Donation leave
- Flu Vaccination
- Our office is well positioned in the city fringe of Melbourne. We are walking distance from vibrant Victoria Market.
- Some of our staff members have moved on to have successful careers within the international humanitarian aid and development sector.
Strategic Communications Manager
A newly created role, the Strategic Communications Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive communications, marketing and public diplomacy strategy to support the achievement of RedR’s mission and vision. The role will lead a strategy to build vibrant networks of influence, establish connections with domestic and international stakeholders and ultimately enhance the visibility of RedR Australia.
Media and Content Advisor
A newly created role, , the Media and Content Advisor has primary responsibility for sourcing and generating high quality content that will resonate with the Australian and international public; and publishing and distributing content for publication across diverse social and print media channels. The role will engage media outlets to generate and maximise opportunities for branding and positioning.
A newly created role, the Communications Officer will contribute to and implement the communications strategy with the aim to optimise the RedR brand. The Communications officer will be responsible to coordinate and implement a range of services including marketing and communications campaigns, website content updates, implement social media strategy, content writing, and coordinating fundraising activities and appeals.
Currently closed. We will be advertising for 2018 Internships Intake 1 towards the end of 2017. For more information about RedR Internships, please see click here.
Please visit the Get Involved page to view other opportunities to engage with RedR Australia.