Careers with RedR Australia
Join a committed team at RedR Australia and work together to achieve our mission. The needs of disaster-affected populations are at the centre of our work.
Working at RedR Australia provides you with the opportunity to make a difference.
Our workplace culture
- Values based organisation committed to our mission
- Friendly supportive team environment
- Inclusive and flexible workplace
- Continuing professional development is our way of life
- Part of a global community
Who we are looking for
- Committed to our mission
- Willing to work to the best of your abilities
- Flexible, adaptable, and resilient
- Celebrate and embrace diversity
- Committed to working collaboratively
- Committed to professional development and continuous learning
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Corporate Private Health insurance discounts
- Paid leave between 25 Dec and 1 Jan each year
- Access to Paid Purchase Leave scheme
- Blood Donation leave
- Flu Vaccination
- Our office is well positioned in the city fringe of Melbourne. We are walking distance from vibrant Victoria Market.
- Some of our staff members have moved on to have successful careers within the international humanitarian aid and development sector.
There are currently no job vacancies available.