Careers with RedR Australia
Join a committed team at RedR Australia and work together to achieve our mission. The needs of disaster-affected populations are at the centre of our work.
Working at RedR Australia provides you with the opportunity to make a difference.
Our workplace culture
- Values based organisation committed to our mission
- Friendly supportive team environment
- Inclusive and flexible workplace
- Continuing professional development is our way of life
- Part of a global community
Who we are looking for
- Committed to our mission
- Willing to work to the best of your abilities
- Flexible, adaptable, and resilient
- Celebrate and embrace diversity
- Committed to working collaboratively
- Committed to professional development and continuous learning
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Corporate Private Health insurance discounts
- Paid leave between 25 Dec and 1 Jan each year
- Access to Paid Purchase Leave scheme
- Blood Donation leave
- Flu Vaccination
- Our office is well positioned in the city fringe of Melbourne. We are walking distance from vibrant Victoria Market.
- Some of our staff members have moved on to have successful careers within the international humanitarian aid and development sector.
Internships - February to April 2018
We are currently accepting intern applications for the intake February to April 2018 to the following areas:
- Finance and Administration
- Human Resources
To apply please complete the intern application form and send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 10 January 2018. Interviews will take place between 17-27 January 2018.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to learn when we open! For more information about RedR Internships, please see click here.
Please visit the Get Involved page to view other opportunities to engage with RedR Australia.