4 days ago
RedR Australia has provided specialised training courses for many organisations working in humanitarian emergencies.
RedR Australia provides trainers to its regional partner the UNHCR e-Centre based in Tokyo. Support trainers also collaborate with OCHA and the World Food Programme (WFP) through its Logistics Cluster.
RedR Australia has been involved with a number of organisations tailoring courses to their needs:
- Architects without Borders
- AusMAT (Australian Medical Assistance Team) Western Australia and Northern Territory
- Australian Defence Association
- Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Centre of Excellence – Disaster Management and Humanitarian Assistance
- ECPAT International
- International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- James Cook University (Public Health)
- Oxfam Australia
- Save the Children
- Singapore International Foundation Conference
- Tear Fund
- The Alfred
- UN OCHA
- UNHCR eCentre
- UNICEF, Disaster Aid Australia
- University of Melbourne
- University of Sydney (Public Health)
- Vanuatu National Disaster Management Office
- VIDA (Volunteering for International Development from Australia)
- World Vision Australia
Our customised courses include:
- Standard RedR Australia courses customised to an organisation’s operational needs and delivered to staff in your own offices
- Condensed or combined versions of our standard courses, delivered to staff from one or more organisations in a particular place
- Training specially developed to address particular organisational or technical requirements.
RedR Australia can provide both customised courses as well as specialised lectures and presentations.
For information regarding any of our courses please contact our training team.
4 days ago
Courses in Feb 2017
Courses on 16th February 2017