21 hours ago
Donate To Redr
Photo: UNICEF/ Sokhin
Your Donation Can Save Lives.
RedR Australia is a registered charity and relies on government grants and corporate and public donations to fund our life saving work during international emergencies.
General donations are used to fund disaster risk reduction in the Asia Pacific. This includes delivering training in the Asia Pacific and providing scholarships for people living in countries at high risk of natural disasters to attend RedR Australia training programs in Water, Sanitation and Hygiene in Emergencies, Humanitarian Logistics in Emergencies, Essentials of Humanitarian Practice and Personal Safety, Security and Communications. Scholarship recipients return to their home countries and play key roles during emergencies resulting from cyclones, floods and earthquakes.
All monies raised from specific Appeals are used to fund our work during an emergency response to that particular disaster. This may include the deployment of experts from our register to support the emergency response and the delivery of training workshops to capacity build members of local communities supporting the response and early recovery.
To learn more about the work we do overseas click here.
Please donate today to help save the lives and livelihoods of disaster affected communities.
How to donate (Credit Card)
Please complete the donation form.
In the comment section, please note if you are making a "general donation" or donating to a specific appeal.
If you experience difficulties using this form, please contact email@example.com.
Other ways to give (Cheque)
If you would like to donate by cheque (AUD only), please send a cheque made out to “RedR Australia Overseas Development Fund” to:
55 - 61 Barry St
Carlton Victoria 3000
If you are donating in honour of someone, please write that in the memo of your cheque.
Tax receipts will be mailed within four to six weeks after the donation has been processed.
All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
100% of all general donations are used for programming. RedR Australia will use no more than 10% of any donation to an appeal to cover our costs directly associated with administering and promoting that Appeal. The other 90% will be put towards the costs associated with RedR's emergency response. Any funds raised in excess of those required to meet the needs for the emergency will be used for deployments and training in other emergency responses.
ABN 89 068 902 821
Got a question?
If you need help with your donation, get in touch via telephone, email, or our social media pages.
T: 61 (0) 3 83412666